Donate to help protect Basking Sharks and Ocean Sunfish
Help support NEBShark and NEOSunfish by making a donation today. Both community-sighting projects are under the umbrella of the New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance, a nonprofit organization based in Southeastern Massachusetts.
NECWA is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Ways to Give
There are a number of ways that you can support NEBShark andNEOSunfish.
Make your tax deductible donation today and help us protect basking sharks and ocean sunfish in our New England waters.
with NEBShark and NEOSunfish and provide your expertise and knowledge.
- Donate through PayPal
NECWA (New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance)
11 Clarence Soule Drive
Middleboro, MA 02346
Projects your money will help support!
You can make a general donation to NECWA or specify the project you would like to support from the list below.
We thank you for your generosity and continued support.
- Maintenance of the NEBShark and NEOSunfish sighting website.
- Purchase of our stranding key tags that we distribute at no charge to beach walkers and boat goers. These tags list our contact information so people can report sightings of live and standed animals.
- Reasonably priced classroom and community presentations on basking sharks, ocean sunfish and the other marine wildlife in our New England waters.
- Our participation at educational festivals and events in the New England area. We provide free educational materials and neat hands-on learning activities for kids of all ages.
- Purchase of an inflatable, life-sized basking shark. Help us raise the money needed to secure the services of a local soft sculpture artist to create a life-sized basking shark that can be inflated using a small fan.
- Purchase and upkeep of our stranding and rescue gear used to save stranded or entangled marine animals, especially ocean sunfish that strand each fall and early winter.